Joining a collaborative workplace gives you an opportunity to connect with your legal community and work together in an efficient, secure way. It takes only a moment to complete the onboarding and start enjoying all the benefits your account has to offer.
Onboarding to a workplace
Once you are invited to a workplace, you will receive an e-mail with the invitation link.
1. If you already have a Legalcluster account on the same e-mail address, on which you received the workplace invitation:
- Simply click on the “Join now” link in the e-mail.
- Use your Legalcluster credentials.
Pro tip: To save you some redundant work, we have transferred your profile info from Legalcluster. If you haven’t filled your information yet – no worries! You can edit your profile either on Legalcluster.com or in your workplace, and your changes will be visible in both places.
2. If you don’t have a Legalcluster account yet:
- If you have been invited, your account has already been created.
- In the invitation e-mail you received your new login credentials.
- After clicking the “Join now” link, you will be redirected to the login page where you will just need to fill the provided credentials.
Congratulations! You now have access to your collaborative workspace.
You can now use the same credentials to log in to Legalcluster.com, where you will be able:
- to connect with your legal network,
- to access expertise,
- and boost your visibility on the market by building your profile.
Pro tip: To boost your visibility, you can fill in your profile information. This way you can present your professional expertise, achievements, references, and allow others to find you easily when they’re looking for an expert such as yourself!
Accessing your workplace
For your convenience, link to your workplace is available in your dashboard on the Legalcluster homepage. On the left in the “Collaboration” section, click on the link named after the said collaborative workplace.
Clicking on the link will take you straight to your workplace and you will not need to log in again.